IP AUDIO MICRO APERTURE 4: ADD-ON PAIR (ROUND)
Registrate para ver precios
|IP speakers are a new innovation in the way sound is delivered. Isolated from rooms above through their closed backs, IP Audio speakers are POE powered and can drive up to three IP satellite speakers. This provides a 4-speaker capacity based on a single IP speaker and POE connection. Each IP speaker is individually controlled and connected to the network digital direct, eliminating the problems inherent with long analog audio speaker cable runs.
This is a PAIR of speakers, with two satellites. Requires at least one IP Audio Micro Aperture with POE to connect.
- AESTHETICS ABOVE These decor friendly in-ceiling speakers are available with compact, paintable round or square perforated grilles which compliment USAI lighting fixtures for a clean crisp look that architects, decorators, and clients will love.
- INSTALL EZE™ TOOL-LESS INSTALLATION Exclusive magnet and spring clip design ensure the speakers stay secure in the ceiling, yet can be removed easily without needing to unscrew anything. The trim mounting ring makes them a perfect fit for both new construction and retrofit projects.
- LOW BALANCED, LARGE AUDIO Balanced Mode Radiator audio technology allows for big sound with far lower power requirements than traditional speakers.
- MORE SPEAKERS, BETTER SOUND Large in-ceiling speakers create audio hot and cold spots in a room, too loud when you are right under a speaker and too soft everywhere else. Micro Aperture speakers are just right.
- DESIGN FRIENDLY, BUDGET FRIENDLY IP Audio Micro Aperture active speakers include a internal amplifier and integrated electronics with Power over Ethernet and passive satellite speakers. Standard Micro Aperture passive speakers are also available for use with conventional amplification.
Full Range Speaker
3.0” BMR™ (Balanced Mode Radiator)
Flat Paper Laminated Honeycomb Diaphragm with water resistant coating
Die-cast Aluminum frame
Wide Off axis power response
Acoustic Frequency Response = 80 Hz - 20 kHz
+/- 3 dB DSP Bass Enhancement down to 40 Hz
Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
Cutout Dimensions: 4" (100-101mm)
Recommended Subwoofer: Nano or RCC
PoE Driven Internal Amplifier: Not Needed, Driven off of parent IP Aperture
Sold as a pair
Basic warranty period is two (2) years excluding misuse defined as abuse, accidental damage, modifications, improper wiring, improper repair, incorrect repair, and operation outside specified operating temperatures and humidity. For further warranty information on this product please refer to the Savant New Product Limited Warranty document.
|Dimensiones||33 × 25 × 18 cm|