ARTISON SOUND SURFACE 40 WATT
Registrate para ver precios
Artison Surface 40 speakers provide customers with quality sound with no visual impact to the room. The Surface speakers are designed to be sheet rock mudded into the wall which allows them to be textured for a seamless final install and invisible audio.
The fully closed back design offers isolation from other spaces and the single piece body is designed to enable a simple installation procedure for both pre-contstruction and retrofit options.
Speakers are sold individually. For left/right stereo applications, two speakers are required.
- Utilize bending mode radiator technology to create an even polar response and clear high frequency without being seen.
- Texture and paintable for a truly invisible sound
- Can be installed outdoors under material like stucco
- Can be installed under wall paper
- Pre Construction bracket and Install Handle available
- Sold As: Single
- Color: Invisible in-wall - black before installation
- Construction: Aluminum honeycomb core, doped paperskin, composite acoustic panel. Acoustically tuned engineered aluminum enclosure
- Height: 23" (581 mm)
- Width: 9.75" (245 mm)
- Depth: 3.5" (79 mm)
- Cut Out Size: 9-3/4" x 16-5/8" (W x H)
- Dispersion Angle: 180 degrees x 180 degrees (H x V)Full Spectrum within 2dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 40 W Maximum (overload protection built-in)
- Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 m, 1W (with 2 mm plaster skim)
- System Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Accessories Available: Pre-Construction Bracket, Surface Installation Handle
|Dimensiones||70 × 30 × 10 cm|