ARTISON SOUND SURFACE 80 WATT
Registrate para ver precios
Artison Surface 80 speakers provide customers with quality sound with no visual impact to the room. The Surface speakers are designed to be sheet rock mudded into the wall which allows them to be textured for a seamless final install and invisible audio.
The fully closed back design offers isolation from other spaces and the single piece body is designed to enable a simple installation procedure for both pre-construction and retrofit options.
Speakers are sold individually. For left/right stereo applications, two speakers are required.
- Sold As: Single
- Color: Invisible in-wall - black before installation
- Construction: Aluminum honeycomb core, doped paperskin, composite acoustic panel. Acoustically tuned engineered aluminum enclosure
- Height: 23" (581 mm)
- Width: 9.75" (245 mm)
- Depth: 3.5" (79 mm)
- Cut Out Size: 9-3/4" x 16-5/8" (W x H)
- Dispersion Angle: 180 degrees x 180 degrees (H x V)Full Spectrum within 2dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 80 W Maximum (overload protection built-in)
- Sensitivity: 87 dB @ 1 m, 1W (with 2 mm plaster skim)
- System Weight: 9.6 lbs
- Accessories Available: Pre-Construction Bracket, Surface Installation Handle
Basic warranty period is five (5) years excluding misuse defined as abuse, accidental damage, modifications, improper wiring, improper repair, incorrect repair, and operation outside specified operating temperatures and humidity. For further warranty information on this product please refer to the Savant New Product Limited Warranty document.
|Dimensiones||70 × 30 × 10 cm|